Rob Arthurs is one of the most dynamic and
knowledgeable speakers we have ever listened to.
– Nebraska Home-Based Business Association
FEW OF MY SPEAKING EVENTS
- Simon Fraser University
- Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce
- “Self-Employment in Canada” – Toronto, ON
- “Anything is Possible” – Toronto, ON
- Nebraska Home-Based Business Conference
- Canada Post – Toronto, ON
- U Bet Seminar
- Yes, Canada
- Challenges of Canada in the Export Market at the Turn of the Millennium
- A.C.E. – S.F.U. Speaking Engagement
- Remaining Relevant in Changing Times (BC Govt) – Smithers, BC
- “Enterprise Edge 99” – Victoria, BC
In my speaking events, they usually call me
Rob Arthurs Speaks About….
China Import Regulations, Chinese Consumer Buying Cycles, and Using Free Trade Zones Effectively
During the interview at THE NEGOTIATION show, Rob Arthurs talks about Agri-food business and the struggles involved in this commerce niche. A closer look on the buying cycle in China and the reasons why brands should look to enter China through one of the country’s 18 free trade zones.
In the podcast below, Rob discussed the regulatory environment around health products and how going an e-commerce route could help avoid rigorous registration and regulatory requirements. He also tackled about the value of leveraging one of the 18 free trade zones in China to take advantage of lower import taxes to keep costs down.
THE NEGOTIATON- Rob Arthurs | China Import Regulations, Chinese Consumer Buying Cycles, and Using Free Trade Zones Effectively