PROACTIVE CAREER COACHING can INTENSIFY YOUR POTENTIAL to ADVANCE IN YOUR CAREER and BE PROFESSIONALLY COMPETITIVE
Here's Why You Need a Career Change
If ALL of the above is YES. Don’t stand still!
Get the right mentorship services to guide and provide you a welcoming and a wonderful academic life.
The TIME is right NOW.
1) PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Your mentor will help you identify factors triggering your inability to express your skills. Through this approach, you will get a guide on how to develop confidence in doing whatever task set ahead of you. This is your additional support to prepare you for the working world.
2) INNOVATION SKILL – Let your mentor enhance your personal branding while releasing challenges that are hindering your innovative instinct. You need some boost of encouragement to improve your ability to create or develop solutions or projects. The confidence to build will enable you to participate in any collaborative project or work.
3) JOINING THE SYSTEM – You will learn to make peace with your current life abroad. Culture, language, and food shock may be overwhelming but to have a mentor beside will open your eyes to embrace such changes and be open to adapt to it.
4) CAREER COUNSELING – You will learn to adapt quickly when receiving the right counseling and help from your mentor. This will let you experience the good side of studying abroad and be able to identify opportunities for improvement and to strategically manage your task performance and career growth
5) AFTER CARE SERVICE– You will develop a SMART plan in aligning all the strategies into your own style and apply them in your your professional life. As needed, your coach will be there for you to give advice along the career path.
Behind a successful executive or professional is
a trusted career coach.....
What You Get from Your Career Consultant
Look at All You Get!
1. 4 weeks of regular coaching meetings-A proven step-by-step strategy for career change
2. Audio recordings of all the calls so you can refer to them anytime you want
including all digital handout materials to help you reinvent your career
3. Accountability and uplifting community support
What they say about Rob..
Rob Arthurs successfully developed a mentorship program for the province of British Columbia in the late 90s and that the same mentorship program still exists in the 2000s.
This powerful and effective program draws on Rob’s proven five-step model for jumpstarting change in your professional career experience so it aligns with who you really are, and brings great success and fulfillment along with it.
This career coaching/ mentorship program will guide you through concrete, specific approaches and strategies that will unlock your power, confidence and ability to perform better in your professional life and sooner achieve a career that will pay off your hardwork.