Robert Arthurs My News Channel Show
Global Supply Chain Crisis
- Valenia Bossio of Valas Insurance Brokerage Mexico
- Nelson Samuel – Director of Malaysia Industry Development Agency New Yourk
- Maria Elena Collectron International Management Inc Mexico
Supply chain crisis leads companies to search for new production sites, Where are they going? Welcome to our first episode to find out.
The Obstacles in Reshoring
- Eduardo Gonzalas of 258 consulting LLC Mexico
- Tony Clement of Reshoring Canada (Canadian government)
Companies and governments are trying to create a North America’s Supply Chain to compete with Asia. Where is the bottleneck? Is the new free trade agreement USMCA helps and how?
How Do Companies Adjust to Climate Change?
- Dolat Gilad of Trade Dory International Business Development Israel
- Aaron Elton of Ventree Life Uganda
Companies are forced to adjust themselves to climate change. How to prevent water from evaporating? How to create seeds that are strong enough to produce while water gets saltier. How to grow and produce in Uganda’s jungle?